Ad1

Friday 8 August 2014

Top 30 amazing lies told by programmers :P

Software developers, like everybody else, aren't always honest with themselves. :P Here are Top 30 lies which are commonly told by programmers...... :)
  1. This task will be easy.
  2. I'm almost done.
  3. If there's a bug, it can't possibly be in my code.
  4. I'll add the Unit Test case in the next release.
  5. I'll comment and document my code later.
  6. I will finish it by evening it's almost done.
  7. Works on my machine
  8. It's 90% done
  9. I'm deeply investigating requirements. Will start development soon.
  10. I read the documentation.
  11. Just code review is pending.
  12. I'll add it to the TODO list
  13. I will start from monday
  14. it’s a hardware problem.
  15. It's done just testing is remaining
  16. It will just take 2 minutes to fix !
  17. Do you have third party application installed, if yes, then it is causing the problem.
  18. The code was working few minutes ago
  19. I am giving final touch to my design.
  20. Internet is slow. Test the application only when it becomes fast.
  21. This is a well known bug.
  22. The QA guys doesn't like me and because of envy they are logging these issues.
  23. Yeah, I tested it.
  24. Coding is easy, anyone can do it
  25. I am coming for dinner, just a sec.
  26. I wrote the code from scratch
  27. Its the designer issue..network issue.. Browser issue.. Just blame it on evryone else other than yourself :D
  28. I work for full 8 hours without distraction.
  29. I have understood your requirement
  30. I will review my code later
Finallyy...... It's not a bug, it's a feature!   ;)  and
I'll get back to you on this soon...! :-p

    Thank you for reading my post!! :)
    Please do comment if there is anything to add/ change... your suggestions and feedback will be valued and highly appreciated!!

If you Like This Article,Then kindly linkback to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL Of Post:



Paste This HTML Code On Your Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment